At Madaket, we work to build an inclusive environment dedicated to instilling a sense of purpose, providing opportunities to grow, while driving results for our customers.
Are you a process-oriented person looking to break into the technology startup scene? Do you want to get your hands dirty influencing the internal workings of our product? If so, we’d love to hear from you!
We're looking for a technical analyst to help ensure our system continues operating at peak performance. You'll quickly gain product, client service, and technical experience.
Our ideal candidates are detail and process-oriented college graduates who like working as part of a team to make our clients and partners enthusiastic about our product.
- Hustler: The ability to push past obstacles, and work undeterred through difficult problems. A tenacity to find information across a wide variety of partners and clients while ensuring tact and professionalism in order to best represent Madaket.
- Comfortable in Dynamic Environments: We're changing. Constantly. We want to make sure you're ready to change with us and point out areas where we're not doing something in the best interests of our customers (despite our best efforts!)
- Technologically Literate: No need to actually know how to code; however, you should be able to understand and fix problems once we've trained you on the use of our software product and have a basic understanding of software and the internet (databases, UI, etc).
- Focused on Details / able to see the Big Picture: While you sweat the small things, your goal is to help make the product better every day. You can connect the dots and recognize patterns in your everyday work.
- Experienced: You've worked in product strategy, engagement/client management, consulting, or other roles where you've had to identify, understand and solve problems while ensuring all parties are happy with the outcome; internships ok, ideally 1+ year of professional experience.
- Eager Learner: You like to study, read, and otherwise learn new things about the world and how to improve it.
- Independent/Team Member: You're comfortable trying to investigate and troubleshoot a product issue but comfortable escalating where appropriate.
- Client-Service Oriented: You are able to understand a client's goals, and naturally champion the client cause whenever possible, and manage expectations on delivery of solutions.
- Be a part of a rapidly growing startup
- Unlimited Vacation Policy
- Education Reimbursement Program
- Health, Dental, 401K, FSA, dependent care
- Generous Maternity and Paternity Leave