Madaket Health is looking for a "wicked smaht" QA Automation engineer to join our rapidly growing team in Harvard Square. You would be a QA automation engineer on the EDI Team, tasked with creating and automating our test suite. This is a unique opportunity to shape and create a test automation framework and implementation from the ground up.
Strong work ethic, supreme attention to detail, self-motivated, able to work independently and a sense of humor are a MUST in order to succeed in our fast-paced, high-intensity, start-up environment.
Background we are looking for:
· 5+ years of automation experience
· Ability to write clean and robust test cases, and then execute and automate those test cases
· Familiarity with at least one of the following test frameworks: Protractor, Karma, JUnit, JMeter, Selenium
· Ability to break down features and systems into containable test cases
· Ability/Willingness to provide manual testing on features not yet automated
· Strong written and verbal skills, experience with BitBucket, Confluence, Git, Jenkins, and Jira are a plus.
· Local candidates strongly preferred