Madaket Health is looking for a "wicked smaht" QA Automation engineer to join our rapidly growing team in Harvard Square. You would be the first dedicated QA automation engineer on the Credentialing Team, tasked with creating and automating our test suite. This is a unique opportunity to shape and create a test automation framework and implementation from the ground up.
Strong work ethic, supreme attention to detail, self-motivated, able to work independently and a sense of humor are a MUST in order to succeed in our fast-paced, high-intensity, start-up environment.
Background we are looking for:
· 5+ years of automation experience
· Ability to write clean and robust test cases, and then execute and automate those test cases
· Familiarity with at least one of the following test frameworks: Protractor, Karma, JUnit, JMeter, Selenium
· Ability to break down features and systems into containable test cases
· Ability/Willingness to provide manual testing on features not yet automated
· Strong written and verbal skills, experience with BitBucket, Confluence, Git, Jenkins, and Jira are a plus.
· Local candidates strongly preferred