Healthcare IT SaaS Enterprise Sales Exec to sell “Game-Changing” Solution Platform
Madaket Health, has developed a “game-changing” SaaS solution-suite to support EDI Enrollment, Payer Enrollment, Credentialing and beyond. We are rapidly growing and looking for that sales rock-star with boardroom presence and start-up grit. If you are highly motivated to move our very targeted list from prospect to customer – check us out (www.madakethealth.com) and apply today.
We are located in Cambridge, MA right in the middle of Harvard Square. We’d like you there but will consider alternate locations for the right sales professional.
Responsibilities and Duties of the Successful Candidate
- Sell Madaket’s EDI Enrollment, Payer Enrollment, Credentialing and beyond SaaS solution suite
- Turn our targeted prospect list into customers
- Sales forecasting and pipeline management
- Manage (matrix) sales support team through the process of customer acquisition and onboarding
- Understand healthcare industry segments served, and keep abreast of developments in the market
- Develop comprehensive understanding of products and functionality, and be able to demonstrate with aplomb
- Exhibit a strong business acumen for evaluating, growing and closing sales opportunities within a dynamic and extremely time sensitive SaaS environment
- Display the ability to work cross functionally within RCM stakeholders, operations, and executive leadership
- Ability to navigate business processes and legal requirements to negotiate contracts
- Consistent success exceeding quarterly and annual sales targets through detailed account planning and forecasting sessions.
- Passionate about being a sophisticated, polished, sales professional. Student of your craft.
- Experience selling SaaS solutions – preferably to healthcare enterprise (Payer, Provider, RCM Intermediaries)
- Consultative approach
- Proven 5+ years of exceeding quota
- Understanding of the healthcare enrollment, credentialing and PSV ecosystem a big plus
- Able to shorten the sales cycle by knowing how to close
- Proficient with SFDC and web presentation tools
- Ability to travel as needed
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Great listener and passionate about sales
- Comfortable in the C-Suite and on the front-line
- Emotional Intelligence
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- BA/BS degree or equivalent
- Start-up, early-stage, high-growth healthcare IT experience strongly preferred
- Prior sales management experience a big plus.
- Stock options; medical/dental/vision coverage; 401K plan; unlimited PTO plan; company paid short/long term disability, life insurance and more.